Sunday, September 26, 2010

The fall has arrived to Miyagi

Hello, it's 01:01am, and I just decided, that I want to tell you it's like really cold over here. At the moment I guess it's around +10 celsius degrees... D8 Really, I am almost freezing. ::D Well, I didn't really have anything else to tell you.XD

Oh, I finally got my hands into Liar Game: The Final Stage -movie, that completes the series of Liar Game -drama. Liar Game is a Japanese TV-series, based on the manga of the same name. It's about group of people who were selected to compete in a game for liars. Anyways, you can read more about Liar Game from da internet, if you're interested. However, the movie was GREAT!! It was worth the while of waiting for a bit over 6 months for me to see it. I still think I should have gone to watch it at a movie theater while they were still playing it. I thought that I could buy the movie after I had rented it. Just in case, because I don't want to waste 60€ on a movie that I don't particularly like... Well, 60€ of a movie is still a bit much. :P Have to think about if I really want the movie or not...


Well, I had nothing else, just wanted to share what happened today and about the weather too. And now, I am going to start sleeping, have to wake up at 8:00am, just because my host-family eats breakfast that early and wants that everyone eats together. Byeeeeeee!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment